Since our launch in 2010, Frontenac Property Management has grown to become the leading residential property management company in the greater Kingston, Ontario area. With an ever-expanding portfolio, we are constantly looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our dynamic team. In addition to offering a competitive compensation package with a comprehensive benefits plan, we also have great coffee!
Frontenac Property Management is a locally owned and operated company in Kingston, Ontario. We are a full-service property management company committed to continually improving the rental experience for the investment property owner as well as the tenant. We take pride in representing safe and well cared for properties and understand the value of such an investment.
We have an immediate need for a Property Maintenance Liaison. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager; the successful candidate will have a general knowledge of residential construction and home maintenance; the ability to represent our company in a professional manner; proactively and thoughtfully identify maintenance needs in the properties we manage.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Complete various types of routine property inspections, internal and external
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate regarding maintenance concerns which need future attention;
- Assess repairs as needed and communicate to management office, and property owners when needed;
- Perform minor maintenance or repairs as needed.
- Accurately document findings from inspections via reporting software and translate into work orders.
- Inspect work completed by 3rd party trades, providing photo documentation to our office and property owners.
- Various organizational tasks related to property management such as keys, parking organization and signage
The right candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- General knowledge of routine home maintenance and residential construction;
- Fine eye for detail; demonstrated ability to identify various home maintenance areas of concern and present possible solutions
- Self-starter with ability to follow direction and work independently;
- Critical thinking to solve problems effectively;
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal;
- Advanced computer skills
- Hold a valid “G” License (a successful candidate will be required to provide a 3-year uncertified driver’s record at their expense)
- Completion of “Working at Heights” training is an asset.
The successful candidate will be required to provide a Criminal Record check (to include Vulnerable Sector check) at their expense as a condition of employment.
Frontenac Property Management offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefits plan, Retirement Savings Plan. Work vehicle for business use, and phone provided.
Job Type: This is a full time position (42.5hrs per week) Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm with on call rotation requiring various evening and weekend hours.
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 /hour
It is important to us to see your personality shine through your application. Those interested in this opportunity should apply by submitting a brief video introduction (MOV, MP4 or AVI format) which will make your 1st impression with our company and shows us why you would be a great addition to our team. Along with this video intro please email a cover letter and resume which explains how you meet the qualifications and experience outlined to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to thank all who express an interest in this position and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Review of qualified applicants will begin after May 5, 2022.